Quality Pediatric Care in Alpharetta
We are committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for children ranging from infants, adolescence and into early adulthood. Our goal is to provide a caring and compassionate environment for children and families as we strive to guide your children to leading healthy and happy lives. Our practice is committed to working with parents and children as we focus on their long term health and development. We are delighted to be chosen as your child's pediatrician. If you have visited our clinic, we welcome your feedback. This will help us understand what we are doing right and where we should focus our efforts to enhance patient care.
We have separate waiting areas and examination rooms for well visits and sick visits. This helps us minimize contamination of children during their visit to our clinic, and enables us to provide better service.
Our service include
- Courtesy pre-natal and physician introduction consults
- Comprehensive physical exams from birth through age 22
- Immunizations of infants through early childhood
- Annual Physical Examinations for wellness and health form requirements for school, sports participation and summer camp
- Diabetes, Nutrition and Weight Management counseling
- Specialized consultations regarding developmental and behavioral problems, growth and development concerns.
- Same day urgent care appointments
- Walk-in sick visits
- Coordination of care with hospitals, specialists and schools to ensure your family is receiving the care you need.
Choosing a pediatrician is an important and personal decision and we want you to feel at ease with the care you and your child will receive at Pediatrics and Genetics. Pre-natal consults are an important step in this decision-making process so we offer a courtesy meet-and-greet visit during which you can see the office, talk to us face-to-face and ask any questions to help you choose the pediatrician that is right for you.
If you deliver at one of our affiliated hospitals, we will be able to see you and your baby in the hospital. If you deliver at another hospital, you and your baby will be cared for by the hospital pediatrician and you can follow up with us upon discharge.
Annual physical exams, immunizations and specialized consultations take longer; hence we would prefer to schedule these as much in advance as possible.
All visits are by appointment. We will make every attempt to accommodate last minute requests for sick visits We ask new patients to bring all relevant records from your previous physician, including immunization and laboratory results.
If you are a new patient, please complete the Registration Form and HIPAA Agreement prior to visiting the clinic for an appointment.